Due to excess usage of Manja (Nylon Thread) in kite flying , tones of manja
A Little Grebe was found injured! He was rescued and sent our Rehab Center !
Spotted Owlet was trapped in manja for more than two weeks. She was alive as
A feral pig fell into a water pit in a remote area of an abandoned
A Massive gas leak from an Industry in Gopalapatnam, Vizag caused severe affect on humans
No matter how tough the terrain is our TAC team never give up in saving
A Black Kite (bird) was trapped in Manja at tree patch behind Birla Mandir Hillock.
A mother cow fell into a 60ft deep agricultural well in a remote village. Upon
This season’s rains created havoc. Due to cyclonic storm Many trees got uprooted . As
A dog’s head stuck in plastic container twice in a remote village 160kms away from